Ms. Cromwell's practice areas include estate planning, trust and estate administration, guardianship and conservatorship, guardian ad litem, and elder law planning. Ms. Cromwell was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 1993. She is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Vanderbilt University (B.A. 1986)
- University of Richmond, T. C. Williams School of Law (J.D. 1993)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Guardianship Association
- Certified Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem
- Tidewater Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc.
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council